Prior to purchasing your flight, you’ll be able to see which cancellation policy applies. You’ll sometimes have the opportunity to upgrade your policy for a fee.
- Cancellations are eligible for a 50% refund in BlackBird Credit.
- No change requests to airports, dates, or times are allowed unless you created the flight. Restrictions based on aircraft and pilot availability and limitations may apply.
- Within 72 hours of your departure flights are non-refundable.
- Cancellations are eligible for a 100% refund in BlackBird Credit, less a $50 cancellation fee.
- Request changes to your airport, flight date, or flight time for a $50 fee.
- Within 72 hours of your departure, no changes are allowed and flights are non-refundable.
Flights Operated by JetSuiteX
- A $75 cancellation fee will be deducted from the original payment amount per passenger per flight. The balance will be applied in BlackBird Credit.
- Changes are subject to $75 fee plus the difference in fare. This fee is waived within 24 hours after initial purchase.
- Within 1 hour of your departure, no changes are allowed and flights are non-refundable.
There is a 24 hour period after booking where all flights are eligible for a 100% refund to the original payment method, unless the flight is within the next 72 hours.
If you’d still like to cancel your flight, please fill out the information below: